Energetic, Youthful, Dynamic, Clean
Energetic for Promotional, Youthful for commercials, Dynamic and clean for presontations
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I only have a the British Dialect. and North American English.....But i can put accent on it....From the east coast....down south......even a little canadian......
My Voice Experience
3525 Sage Rd.
Houston, TX 77056
To provide immediate impact with a broadcasting organization, ensuring the companies success, while utilizing acquired skills within a challenging and empowering radio environment.
* Extensive Freelance, Emcee, Mobile plus club DJ experience in Los Angeles, CA and Houston, TX.
* Strong technical abilities, plus computer and systems savvy.
* Knowledge of Live Sound/Pro Audio Systems.
* Extremely comfortable on the mic, conversational and relates to audience.
* Dedicated, responsible and trustworthy.
Diploma, Broadcasting - 2010
American Broadcasting School, Oklahoma City, OK
Curriculum: 1,025 hours of formal broadcast training of which 172 hours were completed in actual live, streaming broadcasts.
• DRS 2006 Radio Broadcast Software, Sam Broadcaster, Virtual DJ, and Tracktor LE. Adobe Audition 3.0 Production Software. ProTools 7.1 and General types of Broadcast consoles/mixers.
H.S. Diploma - 2000
Kempner High School, Sugar Land, TX
Electrician - 2008 - 2009
Jomar Electrical Contractors, Houston, TX
* Apprentice Electrician, schematics, running wires, and circuits.
General Labor - 2008 - 2008
Command Center Staffing Services, Houston, TX
* Performed various general labor roles for construction site.
Driver - 2006 - 2007
Hot Shot Courier, Houston, TX
* Picked up and dropped off packages on specified routes in and around the Houston area.
DJ/Bar Manager - 2005 - 2005
Club O2 , Houston, TX
* Responsible for the entertainment and coordination of events and execution at facility. Hired staff, and acted as DJ/MC for events.
Sales - 2005 - 2005
Hellmann Ford, Houston, TX
* Assisted customers with acquisition of a new vehicle, negotiated deals, ensured a professional and enjoyable buying experience.
DJ - 2003 - Present
Freelance DJ, Houston, TX
* Freelance DJ in the L.A., and Houston areas Rave scene - served mostly small, medium parties, promoting, and coordinating bookings of other local talent.
* Performed at clubs in downtown including: Pink Monkey, Sollero, Grasshopper, Resurrection, plus Inferno, Trophy Club, Pleasures, Centerfolds and many other establishments over the years.
Fuels Division MWSS 372 - 2000 - 2005
United States Marine Crops, Camp Pendleton, CA
* Served as Motor Transportation Unit, and in Operation Iraqi Freedom.
REFERENCES FOR JOSEPH DONIERO
1. SHARRON FEESS
C.P.A./WORTHAM OIL AND GAS
2. BRIAN ALEXANDER
ROCKHOUSE BAR AND GRILL
DIRECTOR OF OPPORATIONS
3. MARK LEDBETTER
ROCK HOUSE BAR AND GRILL
PROMOTIONS MANAGER/PROGRAM DIRECTOR
H. 281-859-7111 EXT.117
4. BLACK JACKSON
DIRECTOR OF YOU MISSION/PASTOR
5. RON SMITH
AMERICAN BROADCASTING SCHOOL
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
AMERICAN BROADCASTING SCHOOL
• Corporate Office: 4511 S.E. 29th Street • Oklahoma City, OK 73115 • Phone (888) 677-5227 • www.radioschoolonline.com
To Whom It May Concern:
This letter is provided as an introduction to Joseph Doniero, a recent graduate of American Broadcasting School in
While attending ABS, Joe’s major areas of studies were focused on the development of skills in On-Air presentation,
technical execution of computer based broadcasting softwares, copywriting, digital production and general vocal presentation.
Joe is a reliable and personable young man with an exemplary attendance record. He was always on time for his Air
Shifts and his preparatory items were always complete and professionally organized for use in his air shows.
Joseph has above average organizational skills as well as an inquisitive and willing attitude to learn new disciplines. Joe
scored exceptionally well on both his mid-term and final exams. He works hard, is honest to a fault and always has a
positive outlook consistent to that of a seasoned professional. Joseph Doniero is an individual in whom you can place your
At this early stage in his career, Joe has many strong qualifications, but his grasp of modern digital broadcast softwares
and digital multi-track production systems are gratifying to say the least. He has a pleasing disposition, as well as an easygoing,
natural sound. He is truly a likable person and a highly gifted individual.
Any agency or broadcast station seeking reliability, integrity and loyalty will find such qualities in Joe Doniero. Given
the opportunity, he would make a solid employee for any position in which his skills are suited.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have additional questions concerning this outstanding individual.
Ron D. Smith
American Broadcasting School
My Studio Equipment
I am running a sony vaio pentium d with 4gig of ram
and adobe audition 3.0 i have 6000 sound effects, and 150,000 songs 10,000 music beds
i am using a boom stand mic.......
usb condencer mic with pop filter......on a mixer board
Unknown - Click here to ask Joseph Doniero
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Joseph Doniero by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Joseph Doniero is a Standard subscriber.
Joseph Doniero does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Joseph Doniero was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Joseph Doniero does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Joseph Doniero was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.