Reassuring, Witty, Believable, Educated, Sincere
I've done narrations for everything from Autism spots to car shows. People hire me when they want it to sound smooth, stable and yet approachable. I'm often asked to do voices that are both conversational while carrying authority at the same time. I can also do pure comedy, British dialects, American dialects and more.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British and American regional dialects are voices I do well. I've also done a great number of character voices for animation and web-casts.
My Voice Experience
I've been working professionally with my voice since 1983, performing for entities such as CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX, Spike TV, TLC, Discovery Network, Planet Green, HGTV, Sony Pictures, STARZ, Showtime, Universal, Disney and more.
I have a BFA in Drama from The Juilliard School of Theatre. It was at Juilliard where I was fortunate enough to work with the greatest vocal instructors in the business. I thank them everyday for their patience, guidance and support.
My Studio Equipment
Blue Mic station combined with a Canon XL shotgun, a Pro-Tools editing suite and an endless supply of audio filters via Avid and Final Cut. Also work with a sound library from Non-Stop and Edge of The Earth.
I've done a great deal of theater acting, music performance and directing; it all seems to help when creating voices.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Joseph Brutsman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Joseph Brutsman is a Standard subscriber.
Joseph Brutsman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Joseph Brutsman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Joseph Brutsman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Joseph Brutsman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.