Light-hearted and natural for commercials. Energetic/electric for promos.
Professional and friendly for presentations.
Warm, deep and captivating for narrations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have a very neutral Spanish which is very identifiable to Latin Americans. I can also do caribbean accents such as Dominican and Puerto-Rican. I have an acting background which comes in very handy and assists in my versatility.
My Voice Experience
I have been a Spanish voice talent for almost 10 years in various industries. I have experience in providing voices for anything from a 30 second commercial to extensive corporate/training narration. If you take the time to listen to my demos, I am confident you will find that I can meet your needs. I operate my own studio and can deliver edited and finished recordings very quickly. Below is a list of some clients I have worked with.
Toys R Us
Eli Lilly and Co.
NYC Board of Education
Acting/Voice Technique at HB Studios - NYC
Voice-Over workshop at Hispanic Organization of Latin Actors NYC
My Studio Equipment
I record out of a WhisperRoom in my home. I use an Audio-Technica 4033cl through a Universal Audio 110 preamp. I mixdown and send files with my macbook Pro at the clients preferred format. I also have a Source-Connect setup.
My acting experience comes in very handy when it comes to expressing concepts in my recordings. I am fully dedicated to this career and can turn projects around quickly and effectively. I am very committed to providing my clients with exactly what is called for.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jorge Garcia by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jorge Garcia is a Standard subscriber.
Jorge Garcia does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jorge Garcia was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jorge Garcia does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jorge Garcia was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.