Buttery smooth, believable male
• Jon Hogan is registered with Voice123 since Mar 20, 2011.
Jon Hogan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jon Hogan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Jon Hogan started his/her voice over career in 1977.
• Currently Jon Hogan is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Jon Hogan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jon Hogan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Buttery smooth pure New Zealand voice.
Professional, and with quick turn around.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Palmerston North, New Zealand
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New Zealand, English, Australasian, kiwi, ocker, man next door, business owner, South Pacific
My Voice Experience
30+ years of radio - on air and in the production VO suite. I have always been an asset to my employers because of my "production voice".
Through the 80's I did VO's for Radio Docoumentary's, won a couple of Awards for them.
The 90's it was cinemas and my voice was the Corporate Voice at Cinemas the length and bredth of the country.
Most recently, as my voice has matured - like good red wine - the work has been Staff Induction DVD VO's, IVR Phone Greetings, and ad-fomercial film clip VO's to play predominantly in Europe - apparantly they like my "foreign accent"!?
Take a listen to my demo, a kiwi-voice might be just what you having been listtening out for !
Onslow College Wellington NZ
Victoria University Wellington NZ
Radio Active Victoria University
Radio Windy Wellington NZ
4SB Kingaroy Australia
3CV Bendigo Aust
2OO Wollongong Aust
Radio Hauraki Auckland NZ
2XS Manawatu NZ
Grundy Television Wellington NZ
MediaWorks Radio Auckland
MediaWorks Radio Wellington
MediaWorks Radio Palmerston North NZ
My Studio Equipment
Studio Projects B1 microphone
PC based software for recording and editing.
Finalist Best Imaging/Commercial Voice Talent 2012 NZ Radio Awards
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jon Hogan by email or phone, please click here.