Announcer, Guy Next Door
• Jon Greene is registered with Voice123 since Apr 16, 2012.
Jon Greene does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jon Greene was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Jon Greene started his/her voice over career in 1998.
• Currently Jon Greene is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Jon Greene does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jon Greene was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I offer a voice that ranges from the traditional announcer voice to the friendly neighbor. My voice is best suited for commercials, presentations, and narrations, that are designed to inform the audience.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Park Ridge, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Jon Greene
My Voice Experience
My voiceover experience began on a warm summer day nearly 15 years ago. Since then, I've had the opportunity to work with a variety of businesses and provide their voice via radio, TV, online videos, and throughout their phone systems.
My work is heard regularly on one of the largest, most legendary stations in the country.
Since earning a Marketing Degree from Michigan State University, I have spent more than a decade in the field of radio advertising where I consult, write, edit, and often voice commercials that are heard throughout the Midwest.
My Studio Equipment
I operate from a home studio which was created specifically for voiceover production. It's an acoustic foam wonderland. I use an M-Audio USB Producer Mic and a combination of Pro Tools SE and Audacity for editing.
From the day I started my own lawn service business in 5th grade through more than a decade at one of the most legendary radio stations in the country, I've been energized by the challenge of sales and marketing. I have truly found my calling in helping businesses grow by attracting new customers through their messages.
My career in radio advertising sales has given me extensive experience on how to create messages for a variety of businesses that will generate interest, awareness, and business.
However, all the sales and marketing experience is useless until we take step 1....where I LISTEN to your needs and objectives. And then, we will go to work creating the exact message that you're looking to share.
Thank you for the opportunity!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jon Greene by email or phone, please click here.