Warm, trusted, smooth, versatile, characters
Hugely experienced rich, warm and smooth British voice with a genuine trusted quality, and a wide range of pitch and dynamism, playing from 35 to 70. Huge range of accents and impressions. TV narration, corporate, training, commercials, games, promos and every type of voice.
Fast, friendly, fun, completely professional! As a long time producer too, I can also self-produce giving you an extra benefit to the project.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English, British, Scottish, Yorkshire, London, Cockney, French, Spanish, Australian, German, Scandinavian, New Zealand, Film characters, TV Characters, Movie Characters, Movie Trailers, World accents
My Voice Experience
One of the UK's most experience voiceover talents. Over 25 years I've voiced 1000 hours of TV documentaries, thousands of corporate films, over 30,000 radio and TV spots, and countless training, promos, narration, trailers and prompts.
My background in media creation - I have over a dozen copywriting awards - gives me a real insight into the art of vocal presentation.
For more info visit my website.
I started as a radio jock, graduated to writing commercials, then voicing them, and it grew from there. Since then I have voiced for every broadcaster and many big brands in Britain and overseas, and worked with many talented producers and studios, from the BBC to National Geographic
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 193, Soundcraft desk, Alesis compression, Denon amps, Adobe Audition, Adobe Premiere Pro 5.5
I am an award-winning copywriter (US and UK), award-winning video and audio producer, and have over 25 years experience of voicing and vocal production.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jonathan Booth by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jonathan Booth is a Premium subscriber.
• Jonathan Booth was last active on Voice123 14 days ago