Funny, Offbeat, friendly, Smart, quirky, nerdy
I have a very expressive voice that can be used in many different areas. From funny and offbeat to vulnerable and sensitive. For commercials I have a fun, fast, comic guy-next-door sound. For narratives I can use the same qualities, but also show a softer side.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Very high pitch (gnome, gollum), emotional extremes (rage to joy), Down-east Maine accent, Standard American Accent, Various Character Voices (German, French, English)
My Voice Experience
My career started as an intern in a studio that specialized in teaching actors the art of Voice Over. As an actor myself I was very interested to get started. They put me in the studio, and I had a couple of sessions with them, but it wasn't until I moved to New York that I really got started. Over the past few months I've been recording VO work for movies that I had worked on the previous year.
I was trained at APVoices.
BA in theater from St. Michael's College, VT
Film/Voice Over Training from Lau Lapides Company, MA
Voice over training/Recording with APVoices, NYC
Film/Commercial Training with Actor's Green Room, NYC
Film Training with Actor's Connection, NYC
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a professional studio that I can use to record with notice.
I am a trained actor for stage and film. As a voice artist, I am very versatile, and capable of many different characters and voices.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jonathan Anderson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jonathan Anderson is a Standard subscriber.
Jonathan Anderson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jonathan Anderson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jonathan Anderson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jonathan Anderson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.