Voice Over Artist, Professional Actor, baritone
• John Pabros-Clark is registered with Voice123 since May 07, 2004.
John Pabros-Clark does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
John Pabros-Clark was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• John Pabros-Clark started his/her voice over career in 1986.
• Currently John Pabros-Clark is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
John Pabros-Clark does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. John Pabros-Clark was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Dialects: American South/Northeastern Regional, British Isles, French, Australian, Irish.
I can be warm & sexy-smooth to high & nearly queasy. My styling ranges from professional & friendly to off-the-wall nutty-- yet actor-trained to have a reality base for any copy I'm handed.
I am proficient in the French language as well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents/Dialects: American South/Northeastern Regional, British Isles, French, Australian, Irish.
My Voice Experience
20+ years as a professional actor, 2 years total as a professional voice-over talent (industrial & commercial). Most recently I've worked as an independent VO talent for the feature film "Fellowship of The Dice"; and for Inhance Digital Corporation for such clients as Boeing and Bell (military commanding officers, pilots, controllers). Prior engagements include a radio promo spot for Ga. Shakespeare festival and numerous industrials. As an on-camera talent, I have two national commercials and a myriad of feature film, television, theater, and industrial roles.
1 year with Judith Sullivan (Harvard Univ. Voice Coach); 3 years Voice/Singing at University of Georgia, 1 year acting with Harry Mastrogeorge, 1 year with Bobby Hoffman (sketch comedy)
My Studio Equipment
Internal/External directional mic system on Mac OS 10.4.2; bus power 100 Ma, to 12 Mb/second; editing Soundtrack Pro, Garage Band or Sound Studio 2.2.4.
Numerous Commercial Types & Character Voices, Numerous Cartoon Voices, Impressions, Intermediate Singer, Screen/Dialogue & Playwright
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact John Pabros-Clark by email or phone, please click here.