Charachters, accents, silly voices
• John O'Neill is registered with Voice123 since Apr 02, 2010.
• John O'Neill started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently John O'Neill is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• John O'Neill was last active on Voice123 319 days ago
I was Born in Ireland and lived there until my mid 20's. I have a strong Wexford accent/brogue. It is quite cutting and abrasive. I can change the tone of my voice quite easily to go high or low, fast or slow.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
• English - British
• English - North American
• English - South African
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
San Francisco, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do nearly every Irish accent, Wexford, Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Belfast etc.
I can also do many British accents, London, Liverpool, Manchester, Summerset
Also Scottish, Welsh, Australian/NZ, South Africa
I can do all these accents well in a normal voice or I can characterize them, putting on silly or funny tones.
My Voice Experience
I have no voice over experience, only making fun of people and making my friends laugh.
I have no formal training.
My Studio Equipment
I have a PC with a webcam and I record using Audacity
I work on building sites and in a bar. In both places I meet mad and interesting characters. I like doing impressions of some of the people I come across.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact John O'Neill by email or phone, please click here.