adaptable, character specialist, likable
• John Ollila is registered with Voice123 since Mar 15, 2009.
John Ollila does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
John Ollila was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• John Ollila started his/her voice over career in 2006.
• Currently John Ollila is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
John Ollila does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. John Ollila was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I can pretty much impersonate anyone. I can be deep, raw, serious, low, to corky, fun, crazed, boisterous, upbeat, to depressed, dry, and slow.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Augusta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
For instance in the army you imagine grueling, mean officers; I speak low and commandant, any male movie character such as Pedro or Napoleon, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sid the Sloth from Ice Age, Gopher from Whinny and the Pooh, Hero from Hero's, Any southpark character, Will Ferrell, Shawn Connery, Dave Chappelle, Jim Carrey, Jack black on Nacho Libre.. Its hard to come up with a huge list.. Ask me to do anyone; if I can hear it then I can normally do it to the tee.
Mexican, Spanish, Australian, Chinese, British, chamorran.
Black, Ghetto, Long Island, Speech Impaired, Childish, Lisp, Southern, Red Neck, U-pper,
My Voice Experience
I actually have never had a real job doing voice overs that's why I'm putting everything on here.
I'm actually a Lt. in the Army.. I love to play around in different voices and I'm good at it..
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask John Ollila
I've never had a real job as a voice over but I would love the opportunity. I know I wouldn't be a let down. I am very confident and from what I hear, I am fantastic..
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact John Ollila by email or phone, please click here.