Real, warm, friendly, conversational, dramatic
• John Matthew is registered with Voice123 since Jan 26, 2004.
• John Matthew started his/her voice over career in 1991.
• Currently John Matthew is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 513
• John Matthew has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours
Conversational, real, warm, friendly, honest, wry, dramatic, clean; plus character voices.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I'm a versatile pro with over 20 years experience, but fortunately I never went to broadcasting school so I don't sound like a broadcaster! I do a lot of commercials, promos, corporate content (both public and internal) and even the occasional TV narration or film trailer.
Just a few of the people I've worked for:
Geico, Toyota, Staples, Qualcomm, Bloomberg, AT&T, Intel, IBM, Investigation Discovery, Campbell's, CVS, Dell, Blue Cross, Ricoh, JP Morgan, Audi, Dannon, Zions Bank, Comcast, LucasFilms, Food Network, History Channel, UC San Diego, Ecova, Okta, Jakks Pacific, Pittsburgh Public Theatre, Northrup-Grumman and a whole lot more.
Voiceover and improv workshops, many years in VO workout groups; countless auditions and jobs.
My Studio Equipment
i7 Quad-Core PC workstation; Sony Sound Forge 10; AT 835b mic, Roland Quad-Capture I/O, VocalBooth Iso Booth. I do not have ISDN or SourceConnect in my home studio as I find there's almost no call for them, but if it's necessary there are many studios in my area that provide these services.
Excellent ear for production, can voice and produce audio at home studio.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact John Matthew by email or phone, please click here.