Friendly Guy next door, announce, or Character
Warm and deep for narrations, Smooth, professional and authoritative for presentations, friendly or character for dramatic readings.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I have taken voice over classes and workshops at Voicecaster, in Burbank and Pat Fraley teaches. I read for the Blind and Dyslexic at Learning Ally and I have 30 years experience in amateur theater as an actor and a director.
BS in computer science, Beginning and intermediate Voice over classes at Voicecaster in Los Angeles, CA. Voicecaster Animation work shop with Kat Cressida, and Pat Fraley Masters events; "Billion $ Read" and "auditions master event". I Taught communication skills seminars at IBM for telephone service center representatives and recorded VRU announcements for VM Software support at IBM Endicott.
My Studio Equipment
I do my recording on a Z60m Lenovo laptop using audacity 1.3.11 as my recording software. I use an MXL4000 microphone through a MicroPort Pro USB adapter made by CEntrance.
Previous experiences Firefighter, Past Chief, Emergency Medical Technician, middle school teacher, Computer programmer, TV and Radio repairman, and four years in the Air Force as a radio repair technician.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact John Letton by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Letton is a Premium subscriber.
• John Letton was last active on Voice123 200 days ago