Male, motivational, energetic, and can be raspy
Light and energetic for narrations, motivational and driven for commercials. Professional and smooth for presentations
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I teach Spin Classes and I can add a lot of punch to projects that require attention getting narratives. I can also do some "red neck" accents along with Afro-American as well.
My Voice Experience
I have been the "voice of god" at live functions for the past 10 years. I have experience doing voiceover for training videos and narration for informational corporate videos on the internet. The companies that I have worked for include Carrier Corporation, Metallic Resources, and ColorSeal Pro.
I went to college at Cleveland State University. I have taken the Such-A-Voice coaching program. I have been in the audio/visual production business for the last 30 years and I have produced many videos and presentations for a very diverse group of companies. I have helped a number of pharmaceutical companies with getting their drugs approved through the FDA Advisory Committee process. I have produced shows for companies that involved my traveling to many different parts of the country as well as around the world. I worked in Paris, London, and Hong Kong in the past. I am experienced in working with all the Adobe products. I can produce and edit video, audio, and add special effects to any production.
My Studio Equipment
I do have an in-house studio setup for narration. I use Sound Forge by Sony for audio editing. I have a music and sound effects library. I have experience with audio editing software, so I am a one-stop shop when it comes to video and audio production.
I have experience in video shooting as well. I have a number of projects that I have shot video. These include manufacturing, testimonial videos, and green screen shooting for a number of clients.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact John Hornyak by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Hornyak is a Standard subscriber.
John Hornyak does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
John Hornyak was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
John Hornyak does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. John Hornyak was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.