Strong bass, (like James Earl Jones/T.D. Jakes)
• John H Lyles-Belton is registered with Voice123 since May 07, 2007.
• John H Lyles-Belton started his/her voice over career in 1975.
• Currently John H Lyles-Belton is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• John H Lyles-Belton was last active on Voice123 116 days ago
My voice is strong bass. Similar to James Earl Jones or T.D. Jakes. I do serious documentaries/audiobooks, some radio commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern and northern.
My Voice Experience
Have performed on regular radio as personality in 1976-83 @ WCKM in Winnsboro, SC.
Currently do public speaking engagements on Black history and civil rights.
Currently do radio commercials for special clients.
BS Business Administration
Author, publisher, songwriter for past 30 yrs.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask John H Lyles-Belton
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact John H Lyles-Belton by email or phone, please click here.