Direct, Gritty, and Resonant.
Others have described me as "Gritty", "Direct" and "Resonant". I'll have to take their word for it!
My own sense is that I am humorous, and that my voice is soft and clear, not too deep, but soothing.
I can be warm and confident for narrations, upbeat and fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations.
I also like to do strong character types, and comedy voices like "mad Scientists", evil villains, and things like that.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Generic American accent, southern U.S. accent, Maine, Boston Accents.
Upperclass English, Trans-Atlantic Accent, London Accent, Irish Accent.
German accented English, French accented English, Indian Accented English.
My Voice Experience
ADR for Nova Pan informercial, dubbing English language over German language, (this included writing some copy for the client)
For Littleman Films as "Radio Announcer", and "Police Dispatcher".
ADR on "The Chinese Stuntman", feature film.
Television appearances on "Cash Cab", and "In Your Community".
Narration for travel videos, which can be seen on the internet on youtube and tripfilms.
Stage work including stand-up comedy and sketch comedy, (both writing and performing). Lead roles in "A Christmas Carol, and supporting roles in "Macbeth" and "Babes in Toyland".
Film and Television Production, Quinnipiac University
B.A. Psychology from Western CT State University
My Studio Equipment
Zoom H4 digital recording device
Mac Pro Laptop with editing software, (garageband, Final Cut Pro)
I love all kinds of music.
I am an avid motorcyclist.
I have worked in the Entertainment Industry for more than 25 years, first in Live Theater, and more recently in Film, Television and Videos for the web. I've been around enough to know what works!
I think it's important to work to one's full potential, and to strive to leave the world a better place
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact John Hatch by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Hatch is a Standard subscriber.
• John Hatch was last active on Voice123 334 days ago