Character Specialist, Movie Guy, Intimidating
My voice is pretty deep. I can do variations of it, whether it be an ominous tone, like a horror movie voice or the voice style used in movie promotions.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do British, French, Russian and Italian. I also can do regional American accents: New Yorker, Bostonian, Southerner, etc. Since I am from New Jersey the New Yorker accent is the easiest for me. My favorite British impression to do is Sean Connery. I can do impressions of many cartoon and children's characters, most notably Bugs Bunny and Kermit The Frog. I was a huge Mel Blanc fan and I'm pretty good with Marvin the Martian, Yosemite Sam and other Looney Tunes characters.
My Voice Experience
My voice-over experience is mostly limited. I am attending Luzerne County Community College in Nanticoke, PA. So far I have done promotional work for the radio station, WSFX, as well as other narration for some of the student's projects, including the Halloween Bash promotion. Before my return to class in the fall I will have other promotional work to do for WSFX. There are three commercials we will be recording. In the three I will be different characters. The first one features "Rush Limbaugh", the second "Bugs Bunny and Marvin The Martian" and the third is a Pokemon spoof and I will be voicing "Pikachu" and "Meowth".
Currently I am attending LCCC seeking a degree in Broadcasting. My voice-overs and characterizations are self taught.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to the campus recording equipment and the assistance of staff when necessary. I am still learning how to use the programs. At this time it would mostly be best if someone wanted my voice to bring me in to do the work, but I can handle it myself and submit the work as requested to the client.
Unknown - Click here to ask John Hall
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact John Hall by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Hall is a Standard subscriber.
• John Hall has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours