Deep, Booming, Radio, Rich, Narrative, Villainous
My voice is primarily very deep and booming for narrations, commercials,and portraying villainous characters.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Russian, French, Scottish, Rich and Pompous.
My Voice Experience
I have recently started doing professional radio commercials for iHeartMedia, Inc. I have voiced the Police Chief in the radio drama "Red Rock Mysteries" based on a series of books of the same name. I have done work at a college radio station where I did the "Your listening to...." intros, and where I voiced multiple characters in a student-made radio drama of which I also edited and produced.
I work as a voice over talent for the local radio stations. I have been acting for the past eight years and have been in numerous local theatrical productions. I have taken many classes that have contributed to voice over, including Acting, Voice and Diction, Public Speaking, Broadcasting, and Radio and Media Production.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own recording equipment and audio editing software. My microphone is an Audio-Technica ATR2500-USB Cardioid Condenser microphone, and I use the Audacity software. I also have access to a professional recording studio.
I am a singer: Bass/Baritone. I am also very proficient with audio editing and production.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact John Guild by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Guild is a Standard subscriber.
• John Guild was last active on Voice123 236 days ago