Regular Guy, Southern, Spanish,
Warm, Caring, smooth, fun and professional.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American CEO Communicator, American Southern (Slow pased) , Authoritative German Officer,
My Voice Experience
Announcer for a series of annual skateboarding events. Mid-Altantic Skabord Series and Vans Shoes Warped Tour Qualifiers.
Commentator on skateboarding events post production. Scarr.tv
Created Audio books for personal use.
Virginia Commonwealth University B.A. Communications
Speech 101, 102
My Studio Equipment
Mac book Pro with Sure Sm 58 microphone.
I've been a improv comedy theater actor for the past 15 years who has a great appreciation for audio book and podcasts as a educational tool ie I listen to them everyday.
Fun Sounds "Mouth Sounds" Sound Effects
Pops, Clicks, Horns and Honks- The Champagne Pop, The Tongue Flop, The Slap Pop, Ping-Pong pops, The Glottal Fry, the Triple Click, The Honk, The Ocean Liner Blast and The Tugboat Blast,
Animal Sounds- The Dog Bark, The Puppy Whine, The Cow Moo, The Cat Meow, The Pigeon Coo, The Chicken Cluck, The Turkey Gaa-Laa The Pig Ooo-Wee, The Fly Buzz, The Cricket chirp, The Frog Croak, The Lion Growl, and the Elephant Trumpet.
Whistles- The Pucker Whistle, The Invisible Whistle, The Two Finger Whistle, and The Double Whistle.
Musical Instruments- The Violin, Violin Pizzicato, The Mandolin, the Jazz Bass, Classical Guitar, Electric Guitar, The Trumpet, The Muted Trumpet, the Trombone, French horn, Saxophone, Drums and The Hawaiian Noes Hum.
Miscellaneous Mouth Sounds- The Dobbler Effect, Sports Car, Helicopter, Submarine, Water Drip, Blow Dryer, The Saw, Hum and Whistle Multipurpose Space effect, Lazer Gun, and The Intergalactic Gizmo.
Rude Noises- The Raspberry, the Fizzle Razz, Erotic Raspberry, The Ersatz Burp, Stomach Growls, the Noes Blow, Labored Breathing, the splat, Cheek music, the bubble effect, The Boing, The Smock and The Mud Trudge.
Singing voice- Baritone
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact John Fudala by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Fudala is a Standard subscriber.
John Fudala does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
John Fudala was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
John Fudala does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. John Fudala was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.