Character Specialist, Very Diverse
You don't just want any voice, you want one that will make your brand come to life. I will customize a voice to match the brand or company values you want to communicate-whether in commercials, promotions, voicemail, on-hold messages, training, or business presentations.
Listen to some of my attached demos and hear it for yourself.
Then let me "Talk The Walk" for you.
Warm, Deep, Sexy, Irrestable, Crisp,Unique,Pleasant, Smooth Vocal Textures. Elegant, Playful, Inviting, Sultry, Believable, Professional. I am quite Versatile. I can create a variety of believable characters.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Italian, German, Russian, Spanish, Asian, New England, French, Indian, Italian American, New Yorker, Surfer dude,Wimp, Sportscaster, Singer, Deadpan, Newscaster, Raspy, Crazy, Cocky, Snob, Interior Designer, Flamboyant, Cowboy, Homer Simpson, Sean Connery, Pee Wee Herman, Cheech and Chong, Rodney Dangerfield etc.
My Voice Experience
It began in 1995 with me being the lead singer in several bands. At weddings, I was making the introductions, and announcements. I would be the Master of Ceremonies at corporate parties, and award shows.I have also MC'd at night clubs. I have also made public address announcements for retail stores in NYC. And have done their voice mailbox.
I have now moved on to more studio work. I am now doing commercials for both Television, and Radio, as well as corporate videos.
• MC events at Hunter Mountain (Hunter NY) Annual Pond skimming races.
• I have hosted corporate awards parties.
• I have been the voice over talent for the on hold voice messaging system for corporation offices ie: Joyce Leslie inc. and 10 SPOT/MADRAG.
• In store Promotion voice over in Muzak public address for Joyce Leslie stores.
• MC for numerous events examples include: New Years Eve celebrations at Josephina, and Sea Grill restaurants, and Rock and Roll Cafe NYC.
• Narrated for trade show videos. J. Williams agency.
• Acted as Talent, as well as co-manager for Wedding Bands, playing such places as The St. Regis Hotel, New York City, Catskill Mountain Summer retreats, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Special events. Handling MC duties as well as live introductions and performances including video narration.
• Cable TV commercials for Ken Ulrich Baseball Camp, and a car dealership.
• Educational training software.
• Voice Overs for videos for Novo Nordisk Inc..
• Commercials for The College of St. Scholastica MN 5 Campus.
• Radio Commercial The Yankees YES Network. IA
• Corporate ad Mamiya lens company Japan.
BS Fairleigh Dickinson University, Teaneck New Jersey. Private voice lessons.
My Studio Equipment
Audio-Technica AT2020 Microphone
RODE NT1-A MICROPHONE
ALESIS USB-MIC PODCASTING KIT
PROTOOL 16 CHANNEL VERSION 4.1
PROTOOL 16 CHANNEL VERSION 7 HD.
LOGIC EXPRESS 9
I am a singer as well.-
Here is what the industry is saying about John:
-" You excelled in all forms of commercial copy. Solo, groups, longer form copy, tags, etc. Tremendous work in terms of your rhythm and pacing..
- You have a keen sense of timing.
- You are very strong in your choices heading into take 1. Good confidence, and we casting people love that. And again, you show good understanding of taking feedback and retaining the good, while fixing what needs to be fixed for future takes.
- You have a wonderful voice and show good versatility in terms of how to use it. You understand soft vs big, broadcast vs intimate, and Anncr guy vs Regular Guy."
-"Thanks John for your help on this project. You are very talented and I look forward to working with you again."
-"Thanks for your help on this spot. The client was very happy with the VO."
-"Thank you so much for the work you provided for the piece... The reactions are very positive, and your
efforts have helped create a great product.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact John Fotos by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Fotos is a Standard subscriber.
• John Fotos was last active on Voice123 25 days ago