Deep, Guy next door, Authoritative, Mature
Warm and deep for narrations, smooth and professional for commercials, engaging for presentations, warm and personable for PSA spots, energetic for events or happenings, authoritative for training videos, voice of God, Demons, Burly characters or Monsters for video games.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Irish and/or Scottish Brogue, British sophisticated, Southern Drawl, Long Island/Jersey Shore accent, The Voice of God, the Voice of Satan, Evil laugh of a demon.
My Voice Experience
I have completed multiple book narrations. I am an emerging voice artist. I have a distinctive voice which is deep and warm with a blue collar feel to it.
I have been keeping some of the toughest audiences engaged for over 10 years. Lecturing history to teenagers in a high school classroom is a unique form of public speaking, 3 shows a day 180 days a year. Whether talking about a battle or an event that changed the world forever, my ability to bring the story to life using the power of my voice is what has connected my students to the past in a powerful way over and over again. I strive to bring that connection to every project I have the good fortune to work on.
My training includes some theater work as a teen. I completed a year long training program thru Such A Voice. I trained one on one under the mentor-ship of a seasoned voice over artist and have taken advantage of the many resources available to me as a Such A Voice member.
My Studio Equipment
My home recording equipment and studio consist of the following components:
- Blue Yeti microphone with according pop filter
- Grado studio quality headphones
- A home voice recording studio
- Audacity Digital Audio Editor
- Compaq Laptop with cable high speed internet connection
Unknown - Click here to ask John R. Esposito
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact John R. Esposito by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John R. Esposito is a Standard subscriber.
• John R. Esposito was last active on Voice123 359 days ago