Character Actor, and Natural Voices
A warm baritone voice with a wide range. capable from playing small squeaky characters to dirty old men, to the guy next door, to a deep booming voice. Fun and honest for commercials, and explorative for characters.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American, English, Italian, Chinese, Irish, Scottish, Southern American, Maine, Bostonian, Australian, White Trash, Cockney, Various impersonations
My Voice Experience
Have been working extensively with my teacher and colleague, Jane Dashow. recently recorded the Voice over for a BBC announcer in a production of Anne Frank, and just finished ADR work for the feature film "Blue Caprice" under the direction of Alexandre Moors.
A big fan of character acting and playing with the voice. I always want to try multiple versions of a character to play with.
I also do a spot on Milhouse's Dad
Graduate of the University of Hartford with a BA in Drama
Graduate of the O'Neill National Theater Institute with 2 weeks training at the Moscow Art Theater
Graduate of Fordham University's School of Business Administration with an MBA
Private Voice Over lessons with Jane Dashow
Private Singing lessons with Lisa Rochelle
My Studio Equipment
I own an iPad/iPhone with VO recording apps and a Blue Snowball Mic.
Unknown - Click here to ask John DeSilvestri
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact John DeSilvestri by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John DeSilvestri is a Standard subscriber.
• John DeSilvestri was last active on Voice123 7 days ago