Announcer, Narrator, Guy Next Door
• John Cummins is registered with Voice123 since Jan 02, 2009.
• John Cummins started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently John Cummins is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• John Cummins was last active on Voice123 364 days ago
My voice can be warm, soothing, and deep for narrations, smooth and professional for presentations, fun and energetic for commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am willing to try anything.
My Voice Experience
I have had the great opportunity to be the voice for the Rosetta Stone online demo. I currently do radio spots for Southwest University of Visual Arts in Tucson, Arizona. I am new to the business of voice overs, and am currently looking to expand my resume in this arena.
I have a Bachelors Degree in Graphic Communications (1990) and have taken courses in commercial acting and a voice over class when I was living and working in Burbank, California. I have television and 1 movie credit (look up my name at imdb), because I worked for seven years as a digital compositor for post production. I am currently an instructor at Southwest University of Visual Arts(Tucson, Arizona), where I keep the students entertained and informed about the businesses of visual communication and animation.
My Studio Equipment
I have a background in Post Production as a Digital Compositor. I currently teach in the college level with classes like: Digital Filmaking, Motion Graphics, History of Animation, Vector Graphics, and Animation Portfolio.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact John Cummins by email or phone, please click here.