Rugged, Outdoors Guy, Smooth, Trust Engendering
Rugged outdoorsy, fun guy with a moderately deep, smooth, warm tone engendering credibility and trust for narrations, commercials and promos.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, Maine, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Fairly neutral accent, Can lay on a bit of Mid-Atlantic or southern US accent.
My Voice Experience
Beer Pitch Guy for Old Milwaukee Beer Commercials: "It just doesn't get any better than this!"
Voiceovers for L.L.Bean, Inc. video vignettes shown in all of their retail stores to promote the courses, trips and tours offered by the L.L.Bean Outdoor Discovery Schools.
Unknown - Click here to ask John Connelly
My Studio Equipment
Blue Yeti Microphone with iMac Pro.
My past work in commercials, feature film and promotional video productions inspires my current pursuit of voice over. While I have no formal voice over training, my experience in voice over and on-camera talent is supported by my experiences as media spokesperson for L.L.Bean, Inc.'s outdoor adventure business and spokesperson for my own companies. And I have experience with being interviewed and giving presentations.
I have a reputation for being credible and engendering trust. My outdoors background and adventurous lifestyle lends to my rugged outdoors guy persona that is infused with a propensity for serious fun.
I am told that I have a strong, smooth voice that sells. This has come in very handy in my long career as a whitewater rafting guide and trip leader which requires warning and instructing groups of up to 120 people about the perils of their day, while infusing humor, calming nerves and prepping them to have the time of their lives!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact John Connelly by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Connelly is a Standard subscriber.
• John Connelly was last active on Voice123 212 days ago