Powerful and slick. Strong and professional.
British dialect, with no strong local emphasis.
Strong and powerful. Slick and professional.
Deep and engaging - sexy and crisp.
Cool sounding, with a touch of class.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Frank Spencer, Sports commentators, Tommy Cooper....
My Voice Experience
John has been a professional broadcaster for the last 23 years. Working at some of the countries top radio stations, including large regionals, national and London stations.
He has been the voiceover man for several british radio stations and used as voiceover for advertisements on local, regional and national radio. He has also voiced presentation and undertaken corporate work.
John is currently a senior programmer in the commercial radio sector as well as a great VO artist, who really understands what the consumer wants.
John has undertaken several training courses within the media / radio arena. These include presenting and radio law.
In the late 90's John was trained by some senior VO guru's and his VO career really took off.
My Studio Equipment
Alice 2000, equiped with CD / MD and Adobe.
John is also a trained accountant!
He is also a senior radio program director, who therefore really understands what the consumer and clients want and delivers.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact John Clayton by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Clayton is a Standard subscriber.
• John Clayton was last active on Voice123 138 days ago