Warm British, Dialects, Upper Class to Average Guy
British born voice talent with natural 'classic' British accent (think Ian McKellen or Daniel Craig), capable of most dialects including cockney (Michael Caine and Jason Stratham), Scottish (Sean Connery and Ewan McGregor), Australian (Russell Crowe and Guy Pearce), or 'nondescript' British accent (Jude Law). Wide range of vocal attitude incorporating sincere and authorative for documentary or commentary, warm for audio book or phone system, and professional and influential for multimedia and presentation productions. Additionally speak European French with perfect dialect and pronunciation, and can perform accurate British speaking accents for most European languages - German, Italian, etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British classic - colonial, upper class, austere.
British cockney - friendly, cheeky, upbeat.
British modern - warm, soothing, consensus-building.
Scottish - evocative, old school, commanding.
Australian - bright, enthusiastic, new world.
French - sophisticated, European, seductive.
My Voice Experience
Professional voiceover artist combining 10 years experience providing VO talent for national and international broadcast television, national radio and advertising productions.
Extensive television, radio, multimedia and stage experience.
My Studio Equipment
Professional voiceover studio utilizing Pro Tools, ISDN and Phone Patch. Additional capabilities for music and sound effect production.
I invite you to listen to my demo to fully experience my voice to help determine if I am the suitable candidate to voice your production.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact John Bone by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Bone is a Standard subscriber.
• John Bone was last active on Voice123 360 days ago