Authority, Warmth, Genuine, Sarcasm, Characters
Warm and genuine comes very naturally, but I enjoy doing comic/comedy work, especially if it's well-written. Sarcastic tone comes easily. Over-the-top hyped sales spots can be fun, but I'm also the guy most often selected when the script is written at 45 seconds and needs to be read (and still be understood) in 30.
I love to do accents, but it seems most of the work for accents in today's industry are done by people who naturally possess those accents, so accented work which comes my way is usually of the comic variety.
Stallone, Schwarzenegger and other male celebrities are fun to impersonate. Character voices NOT based on actual people are also a favorite.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: French, Scottish, British, Scandinavian.
My Voice Experience
30 year broadcast veteran, mostly as morning show host, have voiced national TV and radio commercials, TV promos, TV show intros, corporate videos, websites, and lots of local/regional promos and ads.
While jamming with my rock band in the drummer's basement (it's always the drummer's basement) - regularly had others tell me, when I spoke into the mic, "You have a great voice. You should be in radio."
When the band dissolved, I completed a radio program at a Technical Institute in my hometown, and two years later I was the host of the #1-rated morning radio show there.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask John Biggs
I am a former professional rock musician who turned to radio and voice half my life ago. I can still sing quite well, but these days my opportunities are limited - let's just say it's mostly in the shower.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact John Biggs by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Biggs is a Standard subscriber.
• John Biggs was last active on Voice123 307 days ago