Deep, rich baritone; smooth, calm, and convincing
My voice is often best described as being a deep, rich baritone ideally suited for announcing, advertising, narrations, and presentations of all types.
A subtle Midwestern accent provides a warm, trustworthy quality but the deep tonal range also allows for a variety of male voice styles, including assertive, calming, authoritative, fatherly, resonating, and sage.
Gregarious, outgoing personality and stand-up comedy training and experience allow for moderate-to-extreme voice inflections and conveying a range of emotions and impressions, including humor, exuberance, seriousness, and informative.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Subtle Midwestern accent which can be embellished or exaggerated as needed;
Cartoon voices (e.g. 'Kronk' from "Emporer's New Groove", 'Chumley' from "Tennesee Tuxedo", 'Optimus Prime' from "Transformers")
My Voice Experience
- On-air, WZWZ 93.5 FM, Kokomo, IN (1986)
- Mobile DJ (1995 - present)
Voiceover experience includes:
- commercials, PSA's, promos, and sweeps (radio)
- narrating voice mail and interactive voice response (IVR) systems
- narration of computer-based training (CBT) and software application demos
Emcee of several local, regional, and national events:
- Four National Customer Conferences for Indianapolis-based companies Software Artistry, Made2Manage, and Harland Financial Solutions (2001-2007)
- Co-host and emcee of "Bingo Bonanza", Indianapolis Crossroads Easter Seals' annual fundraiser (2005-2006)
- Emcee and auctioneer of Wooden Cross Lutheran Church's (Woodinville, WA) annual fundraiser (2008-2010)
- "Voice of the Falcons", Woodinville (WA) High School's announcer for boys and girls varsity basketball and girls volleyball games (2007 - 2010)
- Played Santa Claus for company and volunteer organization holiday events (1987 - present).
- Finalist for the Indianapolis Colts stadium announcer's position (1999)
- Congregational narrator for Divine Savior Lutheran Church, Indianapolis, IN (1993 - 1998)
Vocal Training w/William Williams, 2014
Stand-up comedian, central Indiana, 1986-2002.
WCCR (FM) and WBAA (AM), Purdue University, 1983-1985
On-air personality, WZWZ, Kokomo, IN 1986
My Studio Equipment
- ElectroVoice Cardinal, Neumann TLM 103, Shure PG42, Sennheiser 416
- PreSonus ADL600 preamp
- Sony VAIO; Dell XPS, Lenovo laptop
- Audacity, ProTools, Audition
I live and work full-time in Los Angeles as a Software Quality Assurance Manager in the internet sector.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact John Beeman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Beeman is a Standard subscriber.
John Beeman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
John Beeman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
John Beeman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. John Beeman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.