Characters, Impressions, comedy , Accents, British
Commercials - Young, natural, fresh, crisp. versatile, can do warm and deeper tones
Narrations - Consistent and versatile
Presentations - Professional and engaging
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British regional accents, European, African, Indian, American, South African etc
Little Britain characters
I can also do many accents:
British regional - Newcastle, Liverpool, South West (farmer), Northern Irish, Irish, Cockney
World - Indian, african, american accents, south african, jamaican etc
Steptoe and Son
And many more
My Voice Experience
I have been doing impressions since I was a teenager, it was a skill that came natural to me. I have been fine tuning many of my characters over many years and I am now ready to show the world what I can do!
I have a lot of studio experience so I am very comfortable in front of a mic and working with audio technicians and taking direction.
The Showreel, Victoria, London
Mentored by Jean Paul Orr, one of the most experienced voice over coaches in the UK with around 25 years experience in the industry.
Course I have attended:
Voiceover beginners workshop
Voice protection and breathing workshop
15 hours of 1-2-1 studio experience with Jean Paul Orr
I Did Drama at Mill Hill School, London
My Studio Equipment
Fully operational studio with editing capabilities:
Rode NT1 mic
Beyerdynamic DT 100 headphones
I am very personable and professional. I take direction well while working and can also offer new ideas and create scripts myself as I have done with my character reel.
I am willing to travel and I am very easy to contact and I am experienced dealing with clients.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact John Akers by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Akers is a Standard subscriber.
John Akers does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
John Akers was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
John Akers does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. John Akers was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.