Warm, Friendly, Soothing, Hardsell, Edgy
• Joe Myers is registered with Voice123 since Aug 04, 2008.
Joe Myers does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Joe Myers was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Joe Myers started his/her voice over career in 1987.
• Currently Joe Myers is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Joe Myers does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Joe Myers was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have a strong and wide vocal range that can go from warm and friendly, soft and romantic, to hard, edgy, and aggressive.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Lexington, South Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Joe Myers
My Voice Experience
Over ten years in commercial radio in Upstate NY. I've worked many different formats including Easy Listening, Adult Contemporary, Country, Oldies, and Rock. I've voiced hundreds of commercials to not only match the Client, but also the Station they were airing on.
My Studio Equipment
Right now, I'll be using a friend's recording studio ( Equipment List coming ).
Work can also be done at a local Recording Studio in Columbia, SC that handles a lot of production needs from voice to entire production.
I'll use these methods short-term until I can get a Voice-booth setup at home.
I have a very strong vocal range. Typically I'm singing bass or tenor, but can sail into high notes with a strong falsetto. I need to get better at reading music, however.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Joe Myers by email or phone, please click here.