Earnest Announcer with a touch of cheese, Baritone
Serious narrator, or just the know-it-all next door. Don Pardo was my hero, so I certainly have some announcer tendencies... but I can keep it real, keep it conversational.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Flat midwest US, southern,
My Voice Experience
20 years of post-production audio and video allowed me to hear the best VO talent in the business... but from the engineer side. I learned the techniques of the great voices, as well as the directing techniques of various agency producers, all while perfecting my recording skills. I did scratch recordings for clients, intending to replace with "Real VO" -- and they kept my tracks. I used Voice123 numerous times to find good talent. In 2010 I started working more as VO talent in addition to my work as engineer/composer.
1990 BA Music Performance from Millikin University
Performing musician with 25+ years of experience playing, recording, and singing.
22 years of audio/video post-production experience.
As an engineer, I've worked with some of the best VO talent in Nashville and Atlanta over the past two decades.
My Studio Equipment
Protools 10, MBox Pro, Neumann U87, Sure SM7B, Mackie 824 monitors, Sony 7506 headphones, various and sundry musical instruments.
In addition to my VO work, I co-own TangerineHero, an audio/video post-production boutique in Marietta, GA.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Joel Edwards by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Joel Edwards is a Standard subscriber.
• Joel Edwards was last active on Voice123 99 days ago