Deep, no-nonsense, authoritative, professional
My voice has been described as tonally very applicable for narrations, as it is deep and rich. I would imagine that very beneficial to doing presentations or call-on-hold VO work. My voice can also be described as being very smooth, such as used for commercials and and promos. I have no problem speaking fluent English or Spanish.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
In the English language I am able to speak with a neutral accent, or with a "Texas" drawl, I can also speak English with either "latino" or "african-american" accents.
In the spanish language I can speak with a (northern) Mexican accent, as well as a general "latin-american" accent, including south american and cuban accents.
My Voice Experience
I am limited on professional VO experience, only having done a few 15-30 second spots in both English and Spanish. I'm currently working with some documentary producers for present narration to their project(s).
I have a college degree in music performance, and am currently seeking to take other classes/workshops, so as to improve my VO career
My Studio Equipment
I have access to professional recording equipment/home studio. I prefer to use the Neumann U-87 microphone with Pro-Tools recording software.
I have been a professional musician/educator for the past 20 years. In these fields I have acquired many skills which I believe can be put to excellent use in doing voiceover.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Joe Guerra by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Joe Guerra is a Standard subscriber.
• Joe Guerra was last active on Voice123 25 days ago