Warm, smooth, distinguished, deep, fatherly
There's Always a Story To Be Told...
"You have a story tellers voice" is something many of my clients have said.
My voice is an ideal match for castings that require the voice of an executive, fatherly figure, and those scripts that need a trustworthy, dignified, and believable tone. I've been matched with products and services which call for a mature and female-friendly voice.
Deep, warm, and smooth voice strong in ranges including reflectivity and sincere importance
Especially well suited for narrative work with historical and biographical material, material with a bit of "darkness", and projects within the categories of financial, medical, corporate, industrial, and B2B.
Lower to mid-range natural, resonant speaking voice.
If you're searching for someone who can go the distance on documentary and long-form narration, audio books, corporate training and presentations, and e-learning, as well as commercials for radio and TV along with web videos, you'll find I am easily directed and a quick study.
My voice and style have been referenced to William Bassett (What-A-Burger voice), Sam Elliott, Jeff Bridges, and a guys-guy.
My studio is equipped with a phone-patch for convenient - on-your-schedule - directing.
Age Range: 40-68
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Native west Texan, southern, 'lilbita Texas drawl,
My Voice Experience
Community theatre experience, "managing bedtime story teller" (parenting/grand parenting for 36 years), morning show "crew", TV "book" announcer and freelance voice talent.
I've studied with Marice Tobias, Marc Cashman; Deb Munro; David Goldberg EDGE, NY and Pat Fraley; I've taken many courses including those of Pat Fraley, Julie Williams, Susan Berkley, Dan Levine and, Bettye Zoller. I've gained the most from Marice Tobias, Marc Cashman, Pat Fraley, and Deb Munro. Also VoiceCoaches and David Bourgeois.
My Studio Equipment
ProTools and Adobe SoundBooth software. Great mics, a sound booth that is custom constructed and whisper quite. But, it's what I do in there that counts!
I can produce and engineer your project complete with music, sound effects and great production techniques.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Joe Geoffrey by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Joe Geoffrey is a Standard subscriber.
• Joe Geoffrey was last active on Voice123 5 days ago