Character, high or low energy read, impersonations
I am a professional voice talent that offers a wide variety of voice-over work. I am available for commercial reads as well as Voice Tracking duties for market radio stations. I can immitate MANY cartoon characters from Kermit, Elmo, Barney, Bobbi's World and Mrs. Doubtfire. There is also Dracula and other characters that I use...and pretty much any other you throw at me. I do a British, Scottish and Australian accents. I can also do high energy and warm reads for any commercial, but am smooth enough for your presentations. I do voice over production manily in english only, but for a laugh will try anything once.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Kitchener, ONT, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English, British, Australian, Scottish, redneck, hillbilly, stuck up, surfer, dude, simpsons, puberty teenager, kermit, Ernie, grover, Seseme Street, Muppets, cartoon, Don Cherry, movie guy,
My Voice Experience
Who thought I could make a career of this?? I have written/produced/voiced many ad's for every type of business over the past 15 years. Have experience in voice over's for product video's, doing hard and soft sells, plus various cartoon/character voices. I have done voice over work for children's video's, and every other product imaginable....seriously....do you know how difficult it is to sound excited about selling garage doors?!?!?
- Started working at a local radio station at the age of 16 in '94.
- completed the Radio Broadcasting Program at Fanshawe College in London, Ontario.
- performing arts and acting classes have helped to develope character voices.
- have been doing voice over work for close to 15 years.
My Studio Equipment
Access to a complete production studio; with Adobe audition 3.0, music and sound effects library, Behringer and Electro-voice RE20 mics, with LAN DSL internet for sending and receiving.
...I make a mean chilli!! :)
What else do I have to write?? If you've read my profile this far....thank you!!...and I think I owe you a drink!!
For more information email;
or call (519) 357-2652
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Joe Carter by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Joe Carter is a Standard subscriber.
Joe Carter does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Joe Carter was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Joe Carter does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Joe Carter was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.