Articulate, professional, executive, characters
• Joe Capucini is registered with Voice123 since Sep 29, 2009.
• Joe Capucini started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Joe Capucini is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Joe Capucini was last active on Voice123 346 days ago
Articulate for business or training narration, warm and deep, freindly and welcoming for commercials, smooth and professonal for presentations. Flexible. Serious or comedic.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
Toledo, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
US Midwest, US Southern gentelman, US Westcoast (surfer), US NYC, US Mob, Standard British, British Cockney, Mexican, Irish, Italian, Russian, French, German, Arabic, NYC/FLA Jewish, white collar, blue collar, CEO, mechanic, professor, teacher, radio announcer, athlete, jock, uneducated, educated, urban, working class, upper class, middle class, commical old man, old man, confused old man, military, cop, doctor, lawyer, dad, father, evil, demonic, police officer, soldier, drill seargant, used car salesman, salesman, king, boss, judge, drunk, coach, devil, senator, congressman, liar, soothing, mellow, yuppie, forrest gump, regis, seinfeld, general, factory, construction, helpful, sincere, kind, gentle, grandfather
My Voice Experience
I have a BA in Theatre-Performance. In my modest college career I was cast over 100 times in character roles.
I have narrated nearly 80 online lessons for a medical software company (sample available).
I have cut radio spots in the past but have no copy.
Like most, I have always 'annoyed' my freinds and family with character voices, affected voices, accents, dialects and impersonations.
I understand the process and will deliver what is imagined.
BA Theatre-Performance University of Toledo 1997.
Over 5 years of voice training.
I am a professional trainer/presenter with nearly 10 years of experience.
Narrated nearly 80 online training lessons.
My Studio Equipment
I have a modest set up which includes a Blue Snowball microphone and an accoustic foam area in which to record.
I record to Adobe Captivate in both .mp3 and .wav format and have the ability to edit the file.
Not fancy but functional.
I can get access to more professional equipment if requested.
I am a natural presenter/performer. I understand the voice over process. I take direction well, will add or subtract according to the client's/director's request. I understand that the product or service is the star and not my voice. I understand that time is money and the fewer takes the better.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Joe Capucini by email or phone, please click here.