Warm, Inviting, Professional, Dynamic, Versatile
Warm, calm and inviting for narrations; lighthearted, wry girl-next door for bubbly commercial spots; sexy for dramatic pieces; wide range of animated character voices; professional and friendly and upbeat for corporate work and voicemails.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American English, Canadian English, Parisian French, Standard British English, London English (Cockney), European French, Standard English, BBC English, Nature Show English, Nerd, Geek, Child, Cat, Feline, Southern American, German English, Polish English, Russian English, Cartoon
My Voice Experience
- video game The Veil, done in studio in Vancouver and sold as a multi-chapter mobile game for the Windows phone platform
- animated series Animism (APTN) done in studio in Vancouver and aired as a season of eight episodes over early 2013 - I played the villain, a sassy fox
- Josephine's Saltine, an app for iPhone and Android built to teach young children how to read, recorded in my studio and launched in 2013 - I played several characters, including a mom and a small child
- Checkpoint "C" a short film that is doing the festival circuit 2014 - I played a Polish-accented rat
- Tourism DVD project with NoisyHouse studios - recorded both in their studio and in my home studio; I work in Standard American English and British English
- Countless corporate voiceovers for voicemails and phone greetings
- InfoMine video user guide program, launched on their website and on YouTube
- M.A. Acting from East 15 Acting school, which included voice and radio training, as well as singing training
- Degree in English
- experience in video production, videography, editing, sound mixing and directing
My Studio Equipment
- Blue Yeti mic with pop screen
- sound-proofed booth
- Audacity sound editor
- Adobe Audition
I am punctual, dedicated to providing a high-quality product, and diligent. I have provided many clients with top-quality work over the years, and I an flexible enough to be able to meet challenging deadlines. I am a technical writer and copy editor as well, so I am highly knowledgeable about grammar, sentence structure and tone, and I am very good with technical jargon.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Joanna Gaskell by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Joanna Gaskell is a Standard subscriber.
Joanna Gaskell does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Joanna Gaskell was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Joanna Gaskell does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Joanna Gaskell was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.