Classic Male Radio Voice, Deep and Grizzly
• j j is registered with Voice123 since Dec 12, 2008.
j j does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
j j was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• j j started his/her voice over career in 2002.
• Currently j j is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
j j does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. j j was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Warm, Deep, and Grizzly for Narrations, Weird and Funny for cartoons and comedy, smooth and professional for presentations, upbeat and fast for radio commercials, etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Orlando, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Hick (Maine accent), movie trailer deep voice (in a time....), quirky geek voice, strange cartoon voices, white male radio announcer, can do most styles needed by request...
My Voice Experience
Worked for 2 different radio stations (WUNH 91.3, WXGR 101.5) the last 4 years doing lots of commercials, interviews, skits, and live on-air talking. Both stations based out of New Hampshire. I also have done voices for cartoons and Foley and ADR for movies during my schooling.
Trebas Institute of Technology, Vancouver Canada- 1 year Diploma in Audio Engineering.
Currently attending Full Sail University for Recording Arts.
On- Air Radio DJ, have experience editing video, etc.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 103 Microphone, Motu 828 Mk3 soundcard, Alesis MK1 Active MK2 Monitors, Creation Station Rack Xtreme PC and Macbook Pro, M- Audio Keystation Pro 88 Keyboard, Pro Tools, Logic, Reason, ACID, Soundforge, etc.
I am extremely hard working and determined to deliver whatever a client will need. I have a wide range of vocal abilities and am focused to get the job done right and on time.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact j j by email or phone, please click here.