Easy, Breezy, Smooth and Fun. Hard Sell, Soft Sell
From fun and light-hearted deliveries to serious and technical.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English proper, English East-ender, Spanish, French, Eastern Block, Middle East, Indian, Asian, Bronks, Southern, Redneck... you name it.
My Voice Experience
Recent Client List:
Modern Brand Images
James Dugan Inc.
The Barlin Group
Jim Weaver does awesome, quality work and quick turnaround on our production.
Randy Smith - Owner
KAQC TV - Atlanta Texas
WaveBreak Enterprises, LLC
"I actually hired a different voice talent for my project before learning of Jim Weaver. Jim's voice brought enthusiasm, passion, and life to my voice over project beyond my expectations. Although the other talent did an excellent job, Jim's voice is the one I will be using. He went well above what I needed and I would hire him again in a HEARTBEAT! I HIGHLY recommend him for your next voice over project.
Thank you Jim." Kevin M. WaveBreak Enterprises, LLC
Jim, just wanted to drop a few words of appreciation to your great work. You are truly a professional in your field. You have always done what I have ask and went out of your way to meet our deadlines. The quality of your voice work is superb. Looking forward to a long and rewarding relationship!
Cable One MarketPlace
“Working with Jim was a pleasure. Contact was great, response quick and – which is most important – voice samples were just as we expected them to be. We also liked the fact that we were provided with multiple samples of the same script lines so that we could easily pick one which suited us best. I’m looking forward to hiring him again!”
For 23 years I have worked in radio. Mainly in Texas including a number of years in Houston, and five years at formerly ABC Radio Networks in Dallas. I have voiced it all at one time or another, from Radio and TV commercials to radio station imaging packages, instructional videos to internet interviews, and virtually everything in between.
Unknown - Click here to ask Jim Weaver
My Studio Equipment
MXL 990 Mic
Behringer Eurorack UB802
Tricked out Compaq Quad PC
I am also a pilot and a webmaster, very technically inclined, the big words don't scare me at all.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jim Weaver by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jim Weaver is a Standard subscriber.
• Jim Weaver was last active on Voice123 332 days ago