Smooth, folksy baritone
• Jim Smallridge is registered with Voice123 since Dec 22, 2010.
Jim Smallridge does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jim Smallridge was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Jim Smallridge started his/her voice over career in 1991.
• Currently Jim Smallridge is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Jim Smallridge does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jim Smallridge was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Former radio on-air talent moving back to using my voice.
I'm also a registered nurse, so I can handle complicated medical assignments.
My voice can provide a folksy tone but I can handle the complex professional assignment.
I can run the gamut from "blue jeans" to "black tie.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Charleston, West Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern US, Pittsburgh, surfer
My Voice Experience
When working in radio in the early 1990s, I did numerous voice over projects.
Most recently, I have done presentations for my current employer. These are primarily aimed at the 50+ population. I also provide the voice for our phone messaging system as well as webinar trainings.
I bring a unique mix of experience to the table. I studied broadcasting at Salem College in the 1980s and worked in radio until 1991. At that time I entered nursing school. I have been a nurse since 1993 and have continued to dabble in broadcasting and mass communications.
I have done numerous TV and radio interviews on behalf of my current employer; a non-profit agency that addresses issues concerning the senior population.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Jim Smallridge
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jim Smallridge by email or phone, please click here.