Soothing, DJ Style, Phone Systems
• Jim Shea is registered with Voice123 since Jan 12, 2009.
Jim Shea does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jim Shea was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Jim Shea started his/her voice over career in 2001.
• Currently Jim Shea is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Jim Shea does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jim Shea was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Smooth and professional mainly for phone system menu prompts, and also upbeat tones as in DJ voices.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Boston accent, cartoon characters
My Voice Experience
I have performed voice menu prompts for Cisco VOIP phone systems for companies including, Danka Office Imaging in Saint Petersburg, Florida, Suncoast Center for Community Mental Health in Saint Petersburg, Florida and Sound-Rite, Inc. in Boston, Massachusetts. I have perfomred for local cable commercials and some radio commercials.
Web media production, formal education at Remington College in Tampa, Florida.
My Studio Equipment
Nero editing software, Plantronics DSP-400 USB microphone/headset, other various headsets. PC-based.
I have also been lead singer in 2 different bands.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jim Shea by email or phone, please click here.