Character specialist, cartoonish, foreign accents
• Jimmy Marin is registered with Voice123 since Feb 28, 2011.
Jimmy Marin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jimmy Marin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Jimmy Marin started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Jimmy Marin is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Jimmy Marin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jimmy Marin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
A typical young Aussie bloke for commercials,
Various voices suitable for cartoon characters,
Deep, movie-trailer commercial voice,
Laid-back for commercials,
Uptight and nasal for certain characters,
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
• English - British
• English - North American
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Australasian - Queenslanders, South Australians, Sydney-siders, New Zealanders.
United States - New York, Boston, Baltimore, Californian, New Orleans, Texas.
Great Britain - Londoners, Cockney East-siders, Yorkshire, Liverpudlian, Scottish, Irish.
European - French accent, Italian accent, Russian accent, Czech accent, Swedish accent.
My Voice Experience
I am a singer by trade, so I know the importance of dynamics in voice work. I have also been acting in the theatre and short films for the past 6 years. I have written, performed in (acted/voice-acted) and edited several short films for Liquid Image Productions. I have also performed radio work for Radio Adelaide and 5tcb.fm in Bordertown, promoting events for the Adelaide Fringe Festival.
University of South Australia's Bachelor of Arts: Communication and Media Management, sub-majoring in Film & Television and minoring in Drama.
2 semesters of training with Actors Ink in Adelaide.
Charles Darwin University's Gradute Diploma in Teaching and Learning, which taught me how to effectively use my voice in the classroom.
10 years experience as a musician/singer in both a hard rock band and an acoustic singer/songwriter.
My Studio Equipment
Marshall MXL 990 condenser microphone.
Marshall MXL 991 condenser microphone.
M-Audio MobilePre audio interface.
Adobe Audition 1.5 editing program.
Live Lite 4 editing program.
I am a qualified teacher, so utilising the subtleties of my voice has had much practice.
I am also a singing teacher in my town, so recognise the capabilities and limitations of voice.
I have an uncanny ability to mimic and imitate various voices, tones, accents, sounds and pitches using my voice.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jimmy Marin by email or phone, please click here.