Powerful, deep voice. Good Projection.
• Jim McCarron is registered with Voice123 since Feb 26, 2011.
• Jim McCarron started his/her voice over career in 2011.
• Currently Jim McCarron is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Jim McCarron was last active on Voice123 139 days ago
Deep, bassy, voice ideal for announcements, narrations, or commercials. Clear, crisp and able to capture a listener's attention without being overbearing.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Salem, New Hampshire, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Irish deadpan, English deadpan, Latin accent comedic or deadpan, hispanic, French, Australian
My Voice Experience
I am a recently graduated voice/broadcasting student looking to do as much voice work as possible in order to better my voice and range of ability. My voice, I feel, is very powerful and can project clearly even in a soft spoken manner. My ability to project in a louder, more spirited manner (such as announcements/narrations) is my gift.
Certificate, Radio and Television Broadcasting, Connecticut School of Broadcasting (Needham, MA), 2011
-studied copy reading, sports broadcasting, voice tracking
Voice training with Lau Lapides Company (Wellesley, MA) since 2010
BS Communications Media, Fitchburg State University (Fitchburg, MA), 2007
My Studio Equipment
-Shure SM7B dynamic cardioid microphone
-Adobe Audition 3.0
In addition to my passion for voice work, I am also very passionate about digital video editing and broadcast television production. I am currently working towards a career in same and have worked with a wide array of editing equipment and I am well versed in video technology.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jim McCarron by email or phone, please click here.