Narrator, Characters, Spots, Corporate, Vocalist
As I've gotten older, I've realized that I can use my voice to maintain a more relaxed tone, and I find it easier to use this and bring up the dynamics, tone or intensity of my performance.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Jim Harrison
My Voice Experience
- Experience producing (including voiceover narration for military education CD-ROM educational titles in the 1990s.
- Have sang and worked in dozens of contemporary musical groups for over two decades.
- Worked on own "pot-boiler" radio stations as part of American Radio Network program in Los Angeles.
Learned vocal training through Dan Balestrero's Mastering Voiceover instruction in Hollywood.
B.A., radio/TV/film, Cal State University, Fullerton
Have worked as a writer/researcher/editor for over 15 years.
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools, Audacity, laptop, desktop PC, 4-track digital recorder, effects equipment (standalone), plus several other effects programs.
Have experience in front of and behind camera, also video editing (digital and linear), own digital and linear audio recording equipment, and familiarity with software and hardware related to it.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jim Harrison by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jim Harrison is a Standard subscriber.
Jim Harrison does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jim Harrison was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jim Harrison does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jim Harrison was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.