Smooth and soothing, confident, the mature voice
Confident, mature, smooth, professional. These are the comments made by clients over the years.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Arizona, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Some knowledge of Russian and I speak it well but am not a native.
My Voice Experience
My entry into voice acting came naturally because of my broadcasting career. My first professional project came for a car dealership in Nebraska in 1981. I am the main voice of the SmoothFavorites.com (Smooth Jazz) radio station, and have done commercials, e-Learning, etc. My first book narration was for the book "Call Sign White Lilly."
Degree in Broadcasting, John Brown University, 1978.
Advanced courses in Broadcasting, Kansas University, 1980-1982.
Various voice over seminars, 1981-present.
Journalist/Editor of the Mendeleyev Journal, 2007-present.
Author of a soon to be released book on the stories behind the 21 Towers of the Moscow Kremlin.
My Studio Equipment
Peavey PV20 Audio console mixer, 20 channel.
Sony digital sound editing suite.
Pyle Power Amps.
AKG Perceiption 420 and Audio Technica 2035 and AT 2020 microphones
Pre-Sonus Dual Path
Pre-Sonus Studio interface
Musicians Gear headphones
Professional writing as a journalist and book & article author.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Jim Hanemaayer by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jim Hanemaayer is a Standard subscriber.
• Jim Hanemaayer was last active on Voice123 47 days ago