Smooth and soothing, confident, mature, naturally deep voice
Confident, mature, smooth, professional. These are the comments made by clients over the years. Extensive voice acting experience, creativity, and appreciation of the English language allow me to deliver exceptional results for my clients.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Conversational, Smooth, Polished
My Voice Experience
My voice is on commercials, book narrations, corporate videos, telephone voice prompt messages, YouTube videos, and e-Learning courses.. I am the main voice of the SmoothFavorites.com (Smooth Jazz) radio station.
Degree in Broadcasting, John Brown University, 1978.
Advanced courses in Broadcasting, Kansas University, 1980-1982.
Various voice over seminars, 1981-present.
Journalist/Editor of the Mendeleyev Journal, 2007-present.
Author of a soon to be released book on the stories behind the 21 Towers of the Moscow Kremlin.
My Studio Equipment
Peavey PV20 Audio console mixer, 20 channel.
My professional studio is quiet and each project is completed using quality microphones and modern recording equipment. Some of my tools include:
- Sony Sound Forge digital sound editing suite.
- Pyle Power Amps.
- AKG Perceiption 420 and Audio Technica 2035 and AT 2020 microphones
- Pre-Sonus Dual Path
- Pre-Sonus Studio interface
- Musicians Gear headphones
Professional writing as a journalist and book & article author.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact James Hanemaayer by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently James Hanemaayer is a Standard subscriber.
• James Hanemaayer was last active on Voice123 63 days ago