Guy Next Door, Authoritative, Character Specialist
Professional and engaging for Presentations.
Fun, upbeat, comedic for Commercials.
Warm and easy to listen to for Narrations.
Wide Range and versitile for Video Games and Animations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Texan, Southern, Midwest, Cockney, Irish, Indian, Russian, Brittish
My Voice Experience
I've been doing voices and narrations since reading bedtime stories to my kids. It has since grown into a profession including a lot of on-camera work. If there's one term that describes me, it would be pleasingly tenacious. Meaning I’ll do whatever it takes to make sure my clients are pleased. You might have heard some of my work with Frito-Lay, Deaconess Hospital, Natural Noni, Waterview Homes and Swallowing Stones (audio book).
You’ll be please you took the time to listen to “how” I say.
I recieved my BS degree from Texas Tech University and went on to be a food and beverage director for Marriott and Club Corp. After 9/11, like a lot of people, I changed my focus to something I've always wanted to do...VO and I seem to be making a living doing it.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Jim Garrity
I also do on-camera work and have done it professionally since 2001. My work spans tv/film, commercials, industrials, stage, improv and yes... VO's. Other work experiences include: Food and Beverage Director, Web Design, Carpentry, Masonry, Landscaping, Cooking. Yeah... a real renaissance kind of guy.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jim Garrity by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jim Garrity is a Standard subscriber.
Jim Garrity does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jim Garrity was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jim Garrity does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jim Garrity was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.