Smooth to soft sell to hard sell, character
Voice Styles--Announcer, narrator, hard sell, real person, promo/liners, character, soft sell, medium sell.
Delivery Styles--Authoritative, caring, conversational, dramatic, flat, friendly, gritty, intimate, sensual, sincere, smooth, storyteller, upbeat.
Stereotypes--Bossy, brassy, breathy, cartoon childish, dry wit, hick, nasal, nerd, newsreel, neurotic, perky, preacher, redneck
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, West Virginia, West Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Country, hillbilly, cartoonish characters, British. Let me know what you need and I'll do you a demo!
My Voice Experience
Years of voice-over and on-camera talent for such clients as: Hanes, Mining Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), Bank of America, Golden Corral Restaurants, Center for U.S. Naval Analysis, Mariott Hotel, OSO Sweet Onions, LeBleu Bottled Water, Atlanta Motor Speedway, U.S. Deparment of Labor. Movie roles include scene with Tom Hanks in Paramount's "Forrest Gump".
Years of broadcast and acting experience. Self-employed as actor, voice-over artist, spokesperson. Operate audio recording studio. Producer of audio and video productions. Involved in stage productions such as Annie, Oliver, Fiddler on the Roof, Showboat, South Pacific, Gypsy, Arsenic and Old Lace
My Studio Equipment
Roland VS 880 Digital Work Station
Audio Technica AT4033 Condenser Mike
Years of scriptwriting experience--writing commercials,narratives, news releases, etc.
I am also a Legal Video Specialist...recording video depositions...Video Settlement Brochures, Day in the Life... for attorneys.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jim Damron by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jim Damron is a Standard subscriber.
Jim Damron does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jim Damron was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jim Damron does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jim Damron was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.