deep, mature, friendly, robust, warm, calming, fatherly,rich, unique
I pledge to you that when hired to voice your project, I will not rest until you have a voiceover that you are thrilled with. I believe in treating my clients like they are my partner in a project. My years as a salesman taught me about communicating with people. A skill which adds to my ability to provide a believable read.
Whatever your project, commercials, internet, corporate in-house, telephone systems, and more, I can bring it to life for you. Customer satisfaction is my number one priority at all times. I appreciate good service as a consumer, and as a service provider I will go the extra mile to make sure you're happy with the result.
My voice has been described as deep, mature, friendly, robust, warm, folksy, authoritative, experience, rich, fatherly, down home, unique, and relaxed..
When you need someone who's easy to work with and can take direction, I'm your man!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
San Francisco, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I'm a professional voice actor who is passionate about giving clients the best possible quality and service in a timely fashion and pride myself on taking direction and working with clients.
I believe the field is always changing and I'm constantly upgrading my skill by attending workshops seminars and classes. So I can give my clients the results they deserve.
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT1-A microphone
My years as a salesman taught me about communicating with people. A skill which adds to my ability to provide a believable read.
I was a d.j. in a disco.
Appeared several times as the M.C. for a variety show.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jim Beliakoff by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jim Beliakoff is a Premium subscriber.
• Jim Beliakoff was last active on Voice123 3 days ago