young, naive, quirky
Naive and childlike for commercials, quirky and comedic for animation, melodic and smooth for presentations, upbeat and precise for narrations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Boston and Brooklyn dialects, British and Southern accents, convincing characterizations of small children and teen age girls.
My Voice Experience
On the phone, they used to always ask if my Mommy or Daddy was home. I would blush and tell them I was a teenager and not a toddler.
I figured out how to work this to my advantage and recorded my first radio commercial in high school, playing an 8 year old.
BFA, NYU Tisch School of the Arts
Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute (acting, musical theatre, dance, voice and speech)
Stonestreet Studios for Film and TV (acting for the camera, auditioning, voice)
Shakespeare and Young Company (acting, Shakespeare, dance, voice and speech)
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Jill Frutkin
I'm an actor, playwright, songwriter and producer. I'm an experienced collaborator and specialize in devised theatre. I'm trained in both experimental and traditional methodologies.
I'm also a Special Education teacher, working with students with autism. I read aloud to students everyday and have a vested interest in children's literature.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jill Frutkin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jill Frutkin is a Standard subscriber.
• Jill Frutkin was last active on Voice123 301 days ago