BBC, Conversational, Warm, Believable, Bright
A smooth, warm and natural British female voice. Engaging and direct. Adaptable to a wide variety of different projects. Readily able to adjust from serious to fun, authoritative to conversational. Exceptionally clear voice, believable and very easy to listen to. Received Pronunciation without sounding stuffy or pompous.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Voiceover recordings for BBC television production training and documentary packages, e-learning modules etc.
Compere for classical music concerts
Extensive public speaking to large and small groups, conferences, training sessions, fundraising and workshop settings.
Highly experienced singing-workshop leader
Gary Terzza VoMasterClass
Grade 8 Musical Theatre (voice) with distinction
Extensive background working in BBC television production (documentaries, studio (live and recorded), Outside Broadcasts (mostly live), local radio - so very comfortable in dubbing/recording settings.
My Studio Equipment
High end studio condenser mic (20 - 20kHz Frequency Response, 34 mm Gold Diaphragm condenser)
Home studio, recording with Apple Mac, GarageBand and WavePad
Jazz and choral singer
Community choir leader working with leading UK Charity to provide singing workshops to large groups of mixed ability participants.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jill Dean by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jill Dean is a Standard subscriber.
• Jill Dean was last active on Voice123 109 days ago