Smooth, warm, compelling...can be forceful!
• J. Holland is registered with Voice123 since Jan 14, 2009.
• J. Holland started his/her voice over career in 1973.
• Currently J. Holland is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• J. Holland was last active on Voice123 27 days ago
From a laid back, easy delivery to rough attention-getting screamers my range is wide and I am easily directed.
I love to tell a story - even if I only have a few seconds. People relate to stories. So, I think of every script as an opportunity to tell a story with a goal to motivate a positive response!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Gadsden, Alabama, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Bond, James Bond (Connery), gangster, some famous politicians but overall very limited...just being honest!
My Voice Experience
20+ years is a fairly long time - and in that time it has been my pleasure to voice most every kind of script that you can name. From live VOG for large corporate meetings and orchestral complement (boy, now THAT is fun) to hard driving NASCAR v/o and furniture store close out "screamers!"
I've been blessed to be, for over 18 years now, the primary voice talent for a global television network and pride myself on the quick, live broadcast ad lib with the pressure on full! Political commentary, live sports PBP, beauty pageant emcee, trade center merchandising host, live satellite uplink stand-ups, I've always considered myself a clutch broadcaster, voice actor or whatever the situation calls for - I DELIVER! I am confident in my ability to produce exceptional, quality work.
B. S. Degree, Business Administration, Jacksonville State University, Jacksonville, AL 1980.
I learned voice overs by doing voice overs. Beginning a career in radio (and later TV) broadcast in 1973, I developed a real love for recording "spots" and other productions that really produced results.
Additionally, I participated on stage in leading roles in many theater productions during the early 80's which helped my delivery a great deal but the best teacher, as in most professions, is experience - that I can offer in abundance.
My Studio Equipment
I own a Pro Tools studio with a Neumann U 87 Ai mic and all related audio equipment. I converted to a digital platform in 1999 but still have my original analogue equipment too (sentimental). Most of my clients take mp3, wav or other audio files from me - some ask me to join them at another recording studio on the set of a shoot where ever they want me. I am very flexible and work with clients to get every detail of the job done to their satisfaction.
I can record and deliver audio files via e-mail, upload audio files via ftp or deliver audio files by regular mail overnight.
The most important skill I possess is the ability to work with a confident ease even under the most demanding challenges. I pride myself on being reliable to get the work done to the satisfaction of everyone in the loop of responsibility. The old military adage of improvise, adapt and overcome is an attitude that I apply when necessary.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact J. Holland by email or phone, please click here.