Deep rich Irish voice - specialising in characters
With over 30 years experience, I can adapt to any given situation from funny hilarious to ultra sexy or serious and dependable. I have narrated, played many parts in children's radio dramas, voiced travelogues and trailers and have won several awards in Ireland for my radio work. My voice is often described as rich, deep and warm.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
• English - Irish
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I'll try anything but I have a natural ability with all Irish and most British accents .
My Voice Experience
I am partner in a radio production company based in County Sligo Ireland, which I founded in 1998 having made my first Vo in 1979. I could not even hazard a guess as to how many radio commercials I have worked on. I have also worked on several documentaries for both radio and TV and voiced travelogues for the airline industry. I have presented radio shows in all genres; in recent years I have supplied over 50 character voices for children's radio drama
I wish I could remember all the training courses I have attended over the years but I do know I hold diplomas in Performing Arts, ECDL, Advertising Industry Knowledge, Computer basics, English vocabulary and English usage, though some of the early ones may be written on parchment at this stage :-)
My Studio Equipment
Bespoke PC. Featuring Cool edit Pro 2 and Adobe Audition 3
Yamaha Mixing desk,
Zoom R16 Recording mixer. Zoom 4 recorder and Sony Pro Mini disc recorder.
AKG D230 mikes x 4
T Bone STC - 700 Mike
Large commercial music library
Skill in Sound editing and sound design as well as copywriting.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Jho Harris by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jho Harris is a Standard subscriber.
• Jho Harris was last active on Voice123 274 days ago